Please read all the information related to the course below. By enrolling or adding this course to your account, you acknowledge that you've read and accepted the information presented on this page.
THE CODE & THE STANDARDS
This course aims to teach students how to clearly explain how the REALTOR® Code of Ethics and the ADRE Commissioner's Standards provide compliance guidelines that enable and empower the real estate professional to exercise his/her duties to the consumer, the public and the professional colleagues in ensuring the real estate consumer is protected. It will cover the following topics:
- REALTOR® Code Preamble & Article 1;
- COE Articles 2 & 11/R4-28-1101B & R4-28-1101H;
- ARS 32.2153A2 & ARS 32.2156/COE Article 3;
- RESPA/Articles 6, 9, & 10;
- Trade Names, Advertising Regulations
& COE Articles;
- COE Articles 15,16,& 17/ Avoiding Controversies with Other Agents R4-28-1101D; and
- REALTOR® Association Enforcement Process &ADRE Enforcement Process
Students will be expected to fulfill the following learning objectives:
- Describe the professional commitment in the Preamble & Article 1 & the commitment of the Commissioner to the public;
- Explain how COE Articles 2 & 11 and Commissioner's Rules R4-28-1101B & R4-28-1101H protect the public;
- Describe how the Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS) & COE Article 3 protect the public;
- Explain how RESPA and Articles 6, 9, & 10 empowers the REALTOR® in protecting the public;
- Explain and comply effectively with both the Commissioner's Standards & REALTOR® Code of Ethics in marketing to the public;
- More effectively cooperate with other REALTORS® in serving the needs of the real estate consumer; and
- Explain how the COE and Commissioner's Standards are enforced when there is an alleged violation
This course is approved for continuing education in Arizona.
If you are not licensed in this state, please return to the Thrive home page to select the correct state for continuing education.
There is no refund policy for free courses.
3 CE Credits
This course fulfills the number of credit hours required for Commissioner's Standards.
Students must meet or exceed the targeted time below and complete all pages, lessons, quizzes, activities, and pass the final exam to receive their Certificate of Completion for this course.
American Dream Real Estate School, LLC dba Thrive Real Estate Education (S21-0008) is an approved real estate school in the state of Arizona and is the creator of ThriveRealEstateEducation.com. American Dream Real Estate School is fully approved and in compliance with the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
For more information, please visit:
The following instructions will help you enroll in this free course:
- Log into your Thrive account.
- Read the Course Information presented on this page.
- Click the “Take this Course” button at the top of this page to enroll and add this course to your account.
- Scroll down and click the link under the “Start Here” header below to get started.