This course is designed to bring awareness to the real estate professional of the common pitfalls and mistakes that are made by many real estate licensees. This course covers creating contracts, information about home warranties, structuring an offer, buyer financial qualification steps, risk management, environmental issues and more.
American Dream Real Estate School is the creator of ThriveRealEstateEducation.com and is fully approved—along with its CE courses—with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) – Division of Real Estate and in compliance with the Colorado Real Estate Commission. School ID #0708.
- Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS) Directory
- Division of Real Estate Approved Continuing Education Course List
Upon completion of this course and its requirements, students will be awarded a Certificate of Completion for 3 CE credits.
Availability and Requirements
This course is free to all registered users and can be taken and completed any time so long as it remains active and approved by the appropriate state agencies. Users enrolled in this course must fulfill the following requirements in order to receive a Certificate of Completion:
- Pass all quizzes with an 80% or better
- Obtain a minimum Course Completion Time of 2.5 recorded hours
- Download, complete and submit an affidavit verifying student’s identity
- Complete an Evaluation Form to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the course
- Pass the final exam with a 75% or better