Please read all the information related to the course below. By enrolling or adding this course to your account, you acknowledge that you've read and accepted the information presented on this page.
ATTRACTING & WORKING WITH FOREIGN CLIENTS
This course aims to teach students how to explain the Fair Housing Laws and be able to assist with multi-cultural consumers effectively in real estate transactions. It will cover the following topics:
- Fair Housing History;
- Fair Housing Protected Classes;
- Fair Housing Violations;
- Rules and Norms with Multi-Cultural Clients; and
- Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA)
Students will be expected to fulfill the following learning objectives:
- Recite and explain the historical events that led to the current Fair Housing Law;
- Recite and explain the protected classes for both Fair Housing and Fair Lending (ECOA);
- Explain what can happen when Fair Housing Laws are violated;
- Use the most effective communication skills when interacting with the real estate multi-cultural consumer and assisting them in making an informed
- Explain the Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act and the tax implications;
This course is approved for continuing education in Arizona.
If you are not licensed in this state, please return to the Thrive home page to select the correct state for continuing education.
There is no refund policy for free courses.
3 CE Credits
This course fulfills the number of credit hours required for Fair Housing Issues.
Students must meet or exceed the targeted time below and complete all pages, lessons, quizzes, activities, and pass the final exam to receive their Certificate of Completion for this course.
American Dream Real Estate School, LLC dba Thrive Real Estate Education (S21-0008) is an approved real estate school in the state of Arizona and is the creator of ThriveRealEstateEducation.com. American Dream Real Estate School is fully approved and in compliance with the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
For more information, please visit:
The following instructions will help you enroll in this free course:
- Log into your Thrive account.
- Read the Course Information presented on this page.
- Click the “Take this Course” button at the top of this page to enroll and add this course to your account.
- Scroll down and click the link under the “Start Here” header below to get started.
You must be logged in to post a comment.